Friday, January 9, 2009

More about my 2009 New Year Resolution for Hong Kong

On the first day of 2009, I looked at the current scene of Hong Kong and wrote down my ten resolutions for the ideal state of the community of Hong Kong.

Here I would like to elaborate more what I meant on some of my resolutions on my last post:

(1) "Your own right of sanity"

What is the optimal state of mind? Sound, rational and perfect like what we have dreamed up what a perfect computer can do for us. If everyone could have his or her optimal state of mind, you can imagine we have peace on earth.

However, as we all know, our optimal state of mind living in this environment is subject to many influence and some are negative impact to make our mind less rational, cause us pain and agony. Look at many news of crazy behavior reported on the newspapers, many irrational behavior of people around us and possibly including ourselves, there is such a huge divergence of our current condition of existence with the ideal state of minds.

But we know we can be better and more able by fixing the bugs to return a better state of mind if we could and know how; unless we don't believe we have an optimal state of mind to begin with or simply with a hopeless viewpoint man cannot be helped to be better.

In other words, we have our own right of sanity--own right to have our own optimal state of mind. Like if you have purchased any computer, you as a owner have the right to demand it function properly without any bugs and it is able to produce the correct answer whenever you request it to do so. And if the computer does not perform, you can ask for technical support to fix this for you.

If you own your mind, you have your own right of sanity. If any practice or healing which is not going to help us to achieve or close to our optimal state of mind, but make it even worse to make you more stupid or more wrong and tries to make you believe that you are simply getting worse and worse that nothing can be done about it, it itself has deprived your own right of sanity.

When we talk about "human rights", we should expand the definition to include "your own right of sanity". Sane people make sane society. If the right of sanity of people is not protected by any society, the right of religion, the right of speech, the right of press and the right to choose your own form of government are built on shaky ground.

If we could protect our own right of sanity and are able to know how to achieve better state of mind, the other aspects of human rights will be easily protected and used it in a right direction to build a society where we can live with peace and harmony.

The state of mind determines the state of any community, society and country.

Then you see why it is important that you have your own right of sanity with the goals of achieving better state of mind.

(2) "Your own right to play and leave the game" ( Please also refer to my earlier post about "What have been violated to be the victim of financial Tsunami?"; where I discussed games and right to play and leave the game )

Once you have own right to play and leave the game, it is easier for you to dream and make your dreams to come true as a player.

I always like to dream with lots of imagination at least in my own universe. I like what I see in my own universe and hope they can come true in this physical universe. So when come to the time in making new dream or resolution, I always will not let it go without making my wishes.

I count how many dreams I have eventually come true. Some do. Some don't. I am happy to see some come true. And sometimes I am happy to see some don't come true as well; as I see that it's not something I mean it anyway. So don't take it so serious about when they all need to come true or why some do not happen in your time frame yet. Please treat your dreams with "Spirits of Play"! They did come true at the moment when I dream of as they're so real in my own universe. I can look it again and ask myself whether I really want this dream to come true or not. If I really desire so and as long as I persist, I know they will eventually come true. If it is not really something I want, I can wipe this out and make another dream or resolution.

Don't underestimate the power of yourself to bring something come true in this physical universe. It all depends on your own ideas or imagination and your persistence to make many things possible. So don't lose your hope or simply give up to make any resolution in your life to live day by day. Your future depends on the resolution you make today for yourself and others.

You may also see here why the human rights can be protected on the ground that we can dream and make our dreams come true by having the right to play or leave the game too.

I really hope you do well!



blog comments powered by Disqus